Counting App for Nursery & Greenhouse Inventory Management
TallyTrak is a simple, push-button app that digitally counts plants by size or category. It is the ideal counting tool for nursery, forestry, and landscaping inventory.
Log height, width, diameter, or circumference in millimeters (mm), centimeters (cm), meters (m), inches (in), and feet (ft). Tag each data point with the date, time, variety, GPS, custom location, grades, and much more!
TallyTrak is available on the Google Play Store and works with 2nd Sight's web portal account. Enter or upload your own tree varieties and other custom lists of varieties, plant names, and other important information. Synchronize the system and start counting. Upload the data to the portal, and review totals by variety, location, and size ranges.
How does TallyTrak work?
- Select the tree, shrub, or fruit and desired identifiers
- Press the “plus” button to increase the count
- Press and hold the “plus” button to enter large counts
- Press the “minus” button to remove counts
- Press and hold “minus” to delete specific counts (tree, shrub, or fruit)
- Upload the data to your web Portal account or save to a CSV file
- Correct or modify the tree, shrub, or fruit records
- Edit variety, location, grade, and more
- Adjust the height, width, diameter, or circumference
- View tree, shrub, or fruit reports
- Generate reports on height, width, diameter, or circumference range
- Generate reports on variety, location, grade, and more
The TallyTrak tool helps you count nursery, greenhouse, forestry, and orchard plant inventory. The app records tree, plant, or fruit measurements with a date, time, and GPS location and other information you choose such as variety, field, row, and grade.
Custom ranges and color identification makes it easy to tie ribbons or paint tree trunks and rootstock by size. Save even more time by using the duplicate measurement feature when a group of trees, shrubs, or fruit share the same height, width, or trunk size – you choose the information, enter the total, and press save. Logging thousands of entries a day is easy!
Using WiFi or a cell phone connection, synchronize the data gathered in the app with your secure server account. You can then view and download the data in CSV (comma separated values) format from your account to import into your preferred spreadsheet program or inventory software package.
- Record tree trunk, height, and fruit measurements quickly
- Register data electronically
- Reduce transcription errors
- Eliminate redundant data entry
- Classify stock grade quickly on the go
- Tag each measurement with a variety and row to easily categorize inventory
- Download data from many internet-enabled device from the online Portal
- Keep searchable, detailed, and organized digital records
- Use GPS data to generate field maps
- Fruit and Nut trees
- Ornamental trees
- Ornamental shrubs
- Multi-Stem plants
- Field-planted trees, bushes, and shrubs
- Containerized plants, bushes, and shrubs
- Forest inventory
- Timber inventory
- Urban tree counts
- Tree census
- Manual data entry option
- Count "Reset" button
- Voice and audio indicators
- Millimeters to inches toggle
- Color categories and ranges
- Intuitive, Android-based app
- Easy "Reject multiple" feature
- Five custom lists of information
- High-contrast buttons and icons
- Works with the InstaCaliper app module
- Automatic updates from the Google Play Store